Here is a picture of one of the baskets:
Here is what was in both baskets, combined:
- two 5 lb bags of potatoes
- two 1 lb bags of carrots
- 2 heads of cabbage
- 2 heads of some leaf type of lettuce
- 3 heads of savoy (two green-purple and one white-purple)
- 13 tomatoes
- 4 English cucumbers
- 2 bunches of scallions? leeks?
- 17 bananas
- 20 apples
- 18 oranges
- 2 canary melons (the kids decided they are dragon eggs)
The cucumbers will get sliced and dunked in ranch dip. Then we've got salads, and maybe some stir-fry.
I'm so thrilled to have all this produce available again!
And this isn't a great photo, but here is a close-up of two of the salad savoy -- very different looking!