Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude Challenge: November 18


How did I miss yesterday?  And I had two fabulous ideas for what to post!

Well, today...

Today I am grateful for being in a situation where I don't often have to agonize about whether or not my kids are well enough to go wherever.  I can let them lay on the floor, with a blanket, and listen to me read.

Or I can let them go back to bed and sleep another hour or two.

Or I can tell them to suck it up and just get their algebra done.

Today... today I did all three at some point.

I'm grateful that I didn't have to make a decision before dawn about which kids ought to stay home and which could go to school.  Very grateful.

What are you grateful for today?  You can click the button above to go see what others are posting...

No comments: