I would love some ideas.
- Tomato Soup. We have the heat and serve type, not condensed. I love soup... but I have never liked tomato soup. I'm cooking up a crockpot porkchop thing right now, that hopefully will be edible. But I need other ideas.
- Tomato Juice. I've started using it instead of water in a lot of things... but there HAS to be something else I can do with it.
- Canned corn. I have lots of things I do with it... but we have SO MUCH right now. I'd love additional ideas.
- Cheddar Cheese Soup. Again, this just isn't something I can eat as soup. And for whatever reason, everything I try to make with it tastes funny.
- Potatoes. I have lots and lots of potatoes.
- Rice. Oh, yeah, lots of this around too.
- Dried beans -- particularly great northern and pinto, but have at least some of quite a few other kinds too.
- Broccoli. Frozen. I have no idea how I accumulated so much broccoli.