Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Curriculum Clean-Out: Geography and Little Hands winners!

Time to pick a couple more winners.  First, is Hands-On Geography by Bright Ideas Press.  Random.org says:


 So lucky #62:
Patriots of the Republic Academy said...
I also follow you on Networked Blogs.
 Oh!  So now we HAVE to meet soon... I can bring you your prize!


Next is Little Hands to Heaven.  Not quite as many entries.  Random.org says:


And #48 is:
NW Homesteader said...
I have a 3 year old, 15 month old and a 3 month old! All three would love it!
alklong at hotmail dot com
So it certainly sounds like it will get some use!


I'll be emailing you both!  Congratulations, and thanks everyone for participating.  This has been fun!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! My girls will love it!!!!