"Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Um, nothing. I put my wedding ring on when I leave the house, but that is the only jewelry I wear consistently. If I lose some weight, I'd probably wear my wedding ring all the time.
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. Most of the time. Occasionally, I cut it.
3. How many siblings do you have? I have two brothers. One is two years younger than I am, the other is roughly eleven years younger.
4. Were you named after anyone? Not my first name. My middle name, though, is after a couple of great-grandmothers.
5. Coke or Pepsi? No, thank you. I'd usually prefer a coffee. Or a Mountain Dew, but I'm trying to cut those out.