Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Something from my filing cabinet…

forks The things you find when you go digging through the filing cabinet looking for mis-filed birth certificates.

Not, of course, like I can imagine any reason why I would have clipped this particular photo from the Forum.  I must have just thought it was funny.

Certainly I wasn’t involved in gathering plastic forks for 2-3 months in the winter/spring of 1985.  Nah, I just thought the photo was funny.  Yeah, that’s it.

Certainly, I wouldn’t be hanging out in the dark in early April planting forks in someone’s yard.  Nah, I just thought the photo was funny.  Yeah, that’s it.

That’s my story.  I’m sticking to it.  Uh-huh.

2 comments:

Alane @RaH said...

Your 15 min. of fame. Oops, I forgot, you didn't do this. :)

Debra said...

I would never fork someone's yard. Couldn't have been me...