So -- Day Twenty --
I've been so negligent in posting these. I'm thinking about it daily, but I just don't seem to get the posting part to happen.
Today, I am grateful for amazing curriculum, books and other materials that I'm fortunate enough to review. I cannot believe how blessed I am in this. We are able to use things I'd never be able to afford in our schooling, and I am having the opportunity to read some incredible books. Just as an overview, right now:
- William is using a Latin program that seems to be a great pace for him.
- Connor specifically asked for a computer programming course this year. I told him I'd see what we could do. Well, he has a full-year programming course to review.
- Thomas started the year without any formal science planned. He is now doing biology, and it is great for him.
- Connor is getting the chance to read fantastic supplemental science resources. Now that he is down to "only" one high school science course, he does really need some additional reading.
- We just received a game that William will be getting for his birthday.
- Institute for Excellence in Writing. I still tear up when I think about this coming into my life.
- I have a book about a Forensic Geologist coming. I mean, really, how perfect is that for me? (Connor is very, very into forensics, William wants to go into geology)
- All kinds of resources are pushing me, challenging me, in my faith.
- I've got a DVD on its way. That makes Dale happy.
- November is always a bit tough for me. My first baby was due on Veteran's Day. So the audio book I'm reviewing has hinted at some healing for moms who've miscarried.