Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude Challenge: My Ten Year Old

A good friend of mine, Brenda at Garden of Learning, put together a Gratitude Challenge.  The idea is to post for every day in November about something you are thankful for.

So -- Day Nine  -- and this is an easy one.

Today, my wonderful son Thomas turned ten years old.  Time sure flies.  It does not seem like an entire decade has passed.  He is growing up so fast...

I wish I had more photos, but I'm lousy at taking pictures, and I'm not usually the one with the camera.  But maybe I can put in a couple...












3 comments:

Catherine said...

I hope your little man had a great day. He must be excitedot be in the double digits! I know mine were.

Michelle Smith said...

Happy birthday, Thomas! Some day we really should let Thomas meet my Princess Buttercup who turns ten tomorrow. :)

SisterTipster said...

Awww. and He's a cutie! HOPE you all had some fun!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS!