Friday, October 8, 2010

Great Books Week: Books I Re-Read


What book or books do you read over and over?

Well, this one is pretty easy.
  1. The Bible.  (Yep, Janice, you were right.  The Bible would be mentioned again as I blog through the Great Books Week questions.  In the next post too.)
  2. Anne of Green Gables series.  I didn't discover Ann with an E until I was in my 30s, but I return to these books again and again.
  3. Pretty much anything by C. S. Lewis.
  4. The Hobbit.  Haven't tackled the Lord of the Rings books yet, but I have read The Hobbit a few times.
  5. Goodnight Moon.  Because, well, that book has been well-loved by at least one of my children for pretty much all of the past dozen years.  You know what, though?  I still do enjoy reading it.  
Click the Great Books graphic to read other responses to this question.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We just finished the Narnia Series and I believe I could back right now and read it again. We will be reading the Hobbit this year too. Anne of Green Gables is one of my personal favorites.
Blessings
Diane