This book is the first in a new series by Ken Ham -- The Green Notebook Series. Master Books, part of the New Leaf Publishing Group, is behind this -- so I knew I would love it, as I have loved everything of theirs that I have seen. I so appreciate having the chance to use high quality books from a creationist world view.
This book did not disappoint. Sturdy, with an engaging story and fabulous pictures, it is also filled with fun extras. Well, let's let Richard and Trina give you a bit of a book tour (with some help from Thomas too):
Stuff to lift
Little books within the book, like this...
... or this...
...or this one, on a fold-out page.
And even a note to pull out.
Doesn't that look fun? Do you want a copy? I get to give away... not one, not two, not even three... but FOUR of these books to four of my lucky readers. It would make a fabulous gift, or a great addition to a church library, so even if you don't have kids near the 4-8 age range, you really ought to enter.
First, some ground rules. I'll need a US address only. Sorry, not my rule. One comment = one entry in the drawing. I will use random.org to choose the winners, and although you can get multiple entries, you can only win once. So if I choose someone more than once, I will draw a new winner.
I'm giving you lots of ways to enter. Pick one, pick two, pick 'em all. Leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Tell me how cute my kids are. That's definitely worth an entry. Or which photo you liked best. Or how big they look since last you saw them.
- Follow me using Google Friend Connect.
- Go visit New Leaf Publishing and tell me which book you'd most like to own, besides Charlie and Trike. Because I need to add to my wish list, LOL.
- Either tell me you are my friend on Facebook, or request me as a friend. (Hopefully the link works. If not, this entry will be more of an adventure than I thought.)
- Like Master Books on Facebook.
- Post about this contest (with a link) on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter (one entry for each place you post).
- Tell me about a trip you have taken to the Grand Canyon. Or tell me about something you would like to see there.
Oh, and I forgot... Charlie and Trike have their own website...
NOTE: I received a free copy of Charlie & Trike in the Grand Canyon Adventure from New Leaf Publishing in exchange for sharing my honest opinion of it with my readers. I received Your Guide to the Grand Canyon, and was also compensated for participating in this blog tour, and I have a chance to win a family pack of tickets to the Creation Museum as well (though I won't be entering, as we would not be able to use them!)