- Monday: Read 2 Chronicles 17-34. Wow, it seems like we got through SO MUCH today. It was over 67 minutes, but when we hit that point, we all agreed we wanted to do a couple more chapters and finish Chronicles. We didn't quite get there, but awfully close.
- Tuesday: Read 2 Chronicles 36-Ezra 10. Ezra is a pretty short book, but I don't think I've ever read it all the way through in one sitting.
- Wednesday: Read Nehemiah. I'm loving this whole book thing. We'll be completing one tomorrow too. :)
- Thursday: Read Esther. That finished a section of the audiobook, and we just didn't feel like going on to listen to the first couple chapters of Job. We'll do an extra 15 minutes tomorrow to make it up. Love Esther. What an amazing book. And it was great to watch my kids listen too. We'll definitely have some television to watch this weekend. One Night With the King...
- Friday: Read Job 1-20. Had fun listening for the quote from our Summer study on the constellations.
- Saturday: Rad Job 21-42. William was pretty stressed out about some of the things that are being said in this book. The kids loved the descriptions of the animals, though, when God spoke. Leviathan especially.
- Sunday: Read Psalm 1-18. A bit short today. Sundays seem to be the hardest day to do this!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
The Bible in 90 Days Challenge - week 7
Here's last week's check in. Mondays are too crazy and I'll never check in if I wait until the kids are up and we get to listen.