Wednesday, June 16, 2010
TOS Homeschool Crew Blog Walk 1
As the 2010-2011 homeschool "season" (I stole that from one of the blogs below!) gets underway, the TOS Homeschool Crew is getting ready to set sail too. This year, there are roughly 260 crew members. Someone smarter than me came up with the idea to visit ten crew members per week and post about them too. I'm game :)
So here is the list of the lucky ten for this first week. I've visited them all and laughed, smiled, and have been inspired. A couple of these ladies I knew already. Most are new to me.
1. Alane @ Reaping a Harvest : I've been following her nearly forever (at least ever since I had a blog and was following anyone!) I'm partial to moms with a houseful of boys.
2. Lexi @ Pink & Orange Coffee: I love the title, and I'm still trying to figure out why she chose it.
3. Alina @ Live, Laugh, Learn!: oh, I am so impressed by moms who can live a homeschooling lifestyle even when they have to send a child to school. I think I'd tend to just work with what they are doing in school and not take on my own thing.
4. Mrs. Mandy @ Mrs. Mandy's Musings: Some adorable baby photos, and a terrific rant about criticism of homeschoolers.
5. Wonder Mom @ The Fantastic Five: She does some amazing theme stuff with letters. Oh, I wish I was that creative!
6. Amber @ Refined Metals Academy: A homeschooler who is now homeschooling. Now I find that very inspiring.
7. Amy @ Just A Moment in Time: the monkeys on her page are just TOO cute!
8. Angela @ Providence Farm: their farm looks so lovely!
9. Angela @ My Journey: this is someone I've been Facebook friends with for awhile.
10. pebblekeeper @ Petra School: she's growing mosquito larvae. On purpose. I had to comment on that one. I've done some crazy stuff in the name of homeschooling, but I will never grow mosquitoes.
I'll be posting a similar list each week for quite some time.