Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fit Mommy Meme


Okay, I had decided I was doing this at the beginning of the week, when Denise of Got Chai? posted about it.  But coming up with fitness goals when I'm feeling just generally yucky isn't the easiest thing.

So, here's the scoop.  I'm getting in on this at the beginner level, which means the following:

1) I will move for at least 30 minutes a day, though on Sundays that will not be strenuous.
2) I will get in a glass of plain old water (our glasses are 12 oz) every day.
3) I will check in every Friday, whether I met my goals or not.  I will tell how I did, and I will adjust goals for the following week.

Okay, so since it is 11:00 at night as I set these goals, and I have to be up early... well, this starts tomorrow.  I'll post more about what I hope to get out of it then too.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: