Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Old Schoolhouse subscription

If you have considered subscribing to The Old Schoolhouse, right now is the time to do it. This is the only homeschooling magazine I pay for, and I really love it. Right now, for $39, you get:
  • a two year subscription to the magazine (4 issues per year)
  • for new subscribers, all four back-issues from 2008 (if you subscribe by midnight, July 4) (see here)
  • for new and renewing subscribers, a slew of really cool free gifts (see here), including such things as free spices (I want the taco seasoning and spaghetti sauce blend), Quarter Mile Math software, an Apologia gift card, a math DVD, a cooking with children CD from Sue Gregg, Digital Frog software... and those are just a few of the things I'm most excited about
The subscription starts with the Fall 2009 issue, which includes a lot of wonderful people and topics... People like Dr. Ruth Beechick, Dr. Jay Wile, and Amanda Bennett. Topics like college prep, calculus, and homeschool entrepreneurs.

Check it out!

(Notes/Disclaimers: I am not an affiliate -- click my link, search through google, whatever, doesn't matter to me. I will, however, get a free ebook for posting about this... but I promise not to post about a special just to get a free ebook. If I don't think a special could be worthwhile, I won't mention it.)

No comments: